PPL electric bill pay: Are you tired of keeping old paper bills? Then, this new and smarter way to pay your bills would definitely make you happy and would release the pain of keeping a record of paper bills.
With the advancement of technology, every sector of industries has developed their online portal; so that it becomes easier for their customers to communicate well and to receive great benefits that the company has to offer.
This article is a blend of PPL Electric bill pay through the login process, registration process, and other important details that will help you achieve greater benefits and advantages.
PPL Electric Bill Pay
Founded in the year 1920, PPL Corporation is popularized in its offering of natural gas delivery and Electric Utilities to its valuable customers in the United States of America. The company presently controls around 8,000 megawatts of regulated electric generating capacity and delivers electricity to more than 10.5 million customers.
Formerly, PPL was known as Pennsylvania Power and Light which is the primary subsidiary of PPL Corporation. The majority of power plants in which PPL has acquired are – Coal, Oil and natural gas.
The headquarters of the PPL is located in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the United States of America that has gradually extended its service territory to the northeastern region of Pennsylvania. Currently, PPL maintains around 50,000 miles of power lines and serves 29 countries.
PPL Electricity Bill Pay – Payments Methods
PPL does not like to stick to one method of making payments. Thus, PPL has developed different methods of bill payments which could enhance the customer satisfaction level and they could rely on the services provided by the company.
Following are the different methods of bill payments to encourage the customer satisfaction level:
- Pay with Checking or Savings Account
- Pay with Credit or Debit Card
- Pay by Text
- Automatic Bill Payment
- Need Help Paying Your Bill?
- Payment Centers
- Pay by Mail
- Pay to Start Service
- View Payment History
PPL Electric Bill Pay – How to make a Payment?
In this section, we are going to learn the complete Login process which would help you to make payment online through PPL Electric Bill Pay Online Portal.
- The first step in the process if to visit the official website of PPL Electric Bill Pay – pplelectric.com.
- Then, you need to enter the Username or Email Address.
- Then, enter the correct password in the provided space.
- Lastly, click on the Sign In button.
PPL Electric Bill Pay – Registration Process
- Go to the official website of PPL electric bill pay – pplelectric.com
- Then, click on the “First-Time User?”
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to fill all the credentials which include – your first and last name.
- Then you need to create your password and then confirm the password on the same portal.
- Enter the valid email address.
- Then, you need to select a secret question followed by the answer.
- By agreeing to the Terms and conditions, you need to click on the “Next” button.
How to reach PPL? – Customer Service Support
In case, you are facing any trouble with respect to PPL electric bill pay and other services provided by the company, then you must contact the service provider of PPL Electric Bill Pay.
Residential PPL Customer Service:
Mid and Large Business & Institutional Customers:
Pay by mail:
PPL Electric Utilities
P.O. Box 25239
Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-5239
Mail us a letter:
PPL Electric Utilities
827 Hausman Road
Allentown, PA 18104-9392
Read More: Reliant Bill Pay
- ppl electric bill pay
- ppl electric phone number
- ppl electric bill estimator
- ppl login
- ppl corporation
- ppl outage
- ppl electric payment centers
- ppl electric bill pay phone number
We hope that the above article titled as “PPL Electric Bill Pay” has helped you to make payments online through the PPL online portal. We have covered all the aspects related to the PPL electric bill pay which include the login process, registration process, customer service support, and methods of bill payments. We would love to hear your experience which you can mention in the comments section below.